Associate membership shall only be open to individuals, whose mission and objectives in life are in agreement with that of Fellowship of Christian Union. Any person who aspires to become as Associate member of FOCUS shall be required to fill in an appropriate membership application form through his/her Associates Branch or the FOCUS Secretariat and pay a one off subscription fee of one Thousand Shillings (Kshs. 1000) for persons who are not fresh graduates and Two Hundred Shillings (Kshs. 200) for fresh graduates (have been out of Campus/College for one year).
Associate Membership Admission Process
- Application for Associate membership shall be made in writing to the NGC in a form provided for that purposes.
- Where an individual is applying through the Associates Branch/ FOCUS Secretariat, the application for membership shall be vetted by FOCUS Management before forwarding the names to the NGC for approval.
- The NGC shall consider and approve the applications and notify the applicant.
- The applicants shall then be ratified in the next duly constituted AGM.
Associate Members Responsibilities
- Participate in FOCUS activities either at the Associates Branch, the National level or both.
- Renew their membership annually or as determined by the NGC.
- Are expected to support FOCUS work financially.
Membership Rights and Obligations
Associate members shall be entitled to:
- Participate in all the activities of FOCUS.
- Shall be eligible to hold office.
- Shall be entitled to vote at FOCUS General Meetings.
- To inspect books of accounts of FOCUS.
- All Associate members shall be required to fulfill membership commitments and obligations as set out from time to time by the NGC and ratified by the AGM.
To apply for Associates Membership Apply Here:
To send you Membership Fee via MPESA:
Paybill Number: 412412 Account Name: Membership